Re: [Rabbits] Donate Games to Ziggurat Con in Iraq

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 16:27:26 -0500
On 4/19/07, Marnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 2007, at 4:05 PM, Timothy Hunt wrote:

> Hey Carol,
>
> I have to say... I think this is mean.
[...]

Just so we're all understanding each other properly...I assume you
are using "mean" in the British sense of "stingy, cheap", not in the
American sense of "rude, impolite".  Am I right?

If I'm right, then I think I agree with you.  Ziggurat Con sounds
like a great cause, but LL could probably be handling the idea better.

A bit of both, actually, but yes, worth reminding people that the
English I speak is sometimes different from the English you speak. :)

Timothy