Re: [Rabbits] [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 11:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I now have to grant myself more Lame points for not knowing KoL has
cons -- despite how much I used to play (I led the now-dormant Clan of
the Cowbell).  I keep meaning to login and burn a few adventures on
whichever characters are still alive, but it's such a slippery slope of
time depletion that I've been afraid to see how much cooler it's getting
in my absence.

Down some Hell Ramen for me, and may the 8-bit realm bless you with many
many red pixels!

-Ankhst

> This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob
Winans has submitted.
> http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Bob
>
> ========
> Title: KOL - werewolf
> Location: Quality Inn Rochester NY
> Date: May 28
>
> I attended a convention for KOL (Kingdom Of Loathing), an online RPG. While at
the convention I met several new people. After dinner, we all gathered in the
conference room for fun and fraternization.
> To help break the ice, I had brought a pack of "Are you a Werewolf"
> I started off with a group of 8 people, most of whom were strangers to one
another, explained the rules and started the game. The game was finished in
about 15 minutes. There was a lot of finger pointing and tomfoolery. Other
people in the room came over to see what all the noise was about. Our second
game had 12 people and it lasted a little longer. By the end of the night, we
had 20 people playing Werewolf. I had to deal cards twice, two sets of 10, with
the werewolves and seer randomly placed within the deal.