[Rabbits] Re: KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 14:02:19 -0400 (EDT)
Julia wrote:

P.S. cThules

Not related to the event at all, but I just picked up a copy of a game called "Do You Worship Cthulhu"? It's exactly what you expect.

(From a company called Toy Vault, if I remember correctly. Villagers, wolves, seer, vigilante, priest. The card art is quite nice.)

The rules explicitly describe the voting gesture "raise one arm, point the other arm at who you're voting for." Am I correct in thinking that this gesture was invented at the LLab Origins werewolf games?

(I'm not saying that would be a problem -- everyone learned the game somewhere. I'm just doing memetic analysis...)

--Z

*
It used to be that "conservatives" were in favor of smaller government,
fiscal responsibility, and tighter constraints on the Man's ability to
monitor you, arrest you, and control your life.