Re: [Rabbits] Drinking Fluxx WAS [Event] KOL - werewolf by Bob Winans

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 May 2007 13:37:23 -0500
Absolutely Nimrod!  Please do sign up for the Fluxx list!  And check out the archives.  Good stuff stored there, ya know.

There are people on each list who are not necessarily on any other list - and then there are those who are on all the lists.  The Rabbit list topics are supposed to be in the realm of:
* Constructive discussions of Looney Labs games (in general)
* Planning, organizing, and attending events
* Demo'ing and demo'ing techniques
* How to start a game group/warren
....and other clearly Rabbit related topics

Game specific information (like card lists, personal tweaks, etc) should go to the list for that game.

I suppose this is then a call to everyone - are you on the lists you want to be on?  Check out all the various lists here:

Cheers!

Carol
--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits