Re: [Rabbits] Blog post: "Is Werewolf Killing the Conference Hackfest?"

  • From"Brahma aka EWInsight" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Nov 2007 18:11:47 -0500
I have to ask from my rather biased point of view..

wheres the problem?

LOL.. I love reading all this pro AYAW? stuff on this list...

Robert Bunn
The Looney Labs AYAW? Werewolf..

From: "Andrew Plotkin" <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 3:22 PM
To: "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Rabbits] Blog post: "Is Werewolf Killing the Conference Hackfest?"

Submitted for the a/be-musement of all.

<http://headius.blogspot.com/2007/11/is-werewolf-killing-conference-hackfest.html>

This is about conferences where people get together to jam programming in Ruby, or whatever their programming kink is, and instead they're playing Werewolf all night.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't shipped you to Syria for interrogation, it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because of the Eighth Amendment.