RE: [Rabbits] Blog post: "Is Werewolf Killing the Conference Hackfest?"

  • FromJared Newbold <jared_newbold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 7 Nov 2007 22:20:20 -0500
I think that the problem is that these people are sad that they don't get to do something they love anymore...  i.e. hackfests

I, obviously, am also quite biased seeing that I love Werewolf.  I mean, come on, it's been suggested that I should try to drop some (most) of my other stuff for the Labs at Origins just so that I can run AYAW, and I'm not complaining.  (How do you like my run-on skillz??)

I can understand their pessimism though, it was like when Zach and I tried to pull Shannon away from Warcrack during the con, she was sad the rest of the day...

Jared Newbold
The viking wererabbit