Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh! Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 04 Jun 2007 19:50:50 -0400
Don S. wrote:
Ignore my previous suggestions.  I've crossreferenced with the map for
the arts festival.  Let's go here:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=40.440609,-80.005462&spn=0.00149,0.002816&t=h&z=19&om=1

Yes, let's meet there!

This is the "Family Festival" area, we should be able to squeeze out
some space and attract a decent crowd.  Lets meet at those stairs by
the south end of the space.

Depending on what they have set up, we may not be able to finagle any
space to play in that area, but it's a terrific place to meet up!

Thanks for doing the noodling on this, Don, my noodle is overstressed
at the moment.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx