Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh! Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 02 Jun 2007 15:11:57 -0400
Don S. wrote:
> Probably Tuesday the 5th or 12th are best for me
I say 5th, I have a non-crucial-but-quite-preferrable
obligation on the 12th.

Let's all say the 5th, then!

This Tuesday, June 5th at 6:30 pm! That will enable people to
change after work and take advantage of cheap parking downtown
if driving.

Let's meet just inside Point State Park proper, just after you
cross under 279. We had good luck playing here two years ago.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=40.441385,-80.00949&t=h&z=19

I have me, my wife and another friend interested so far, more may come out of the word work (it's only been a day so far).

Excellent! As long as we have four people to play, we can do this.

> I've never been to the Arts Festival, what perfect motivation to be
> culturally aware!  Is there an entry fee or anything like that?

There's no charge for any of the outdoor events, even the concerts.
It's a great way to spend a summer evening or two. You might want to
bring some money for food and/or beverage, or just in case you see
something in one of the vendor's tents you want to buy. Kadon games
won't be there until the 7th, though. (http://www.gamepuzzles.com/)

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx