Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh! Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 May 2007 12:22:49 -0400
On 5/29/07, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.artsfestival.net/artsfestival/
>
> Probably Tuesday the 5th or 12th are best for me

I say 5th, I have a non-crucial-but-quite-preferrable obligation on the 12th.

I have me, my wife and another friend interested so far, more may come
out of the word work (it's only been a day so far).  None of us have
actually played Icehouse proper before, but I am unconcerned with that
minor detail.

Maybe we'll teach ourselves before showing up.

I will definitely be bringing a camcorder.

--