Re: [Rabbits] Convention help - DragonCon 2007

  • From"Marci Coleman" <marci_tatu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Jul 2007 15:38:17 -0500

Amy,

I will be there and will run anything except Werewolf (I learned two years ago that my voice can't handle it). I can get you exact times after I figure out when I'm getting to Atlanta and the other group I help with finalizes their schedule.

 -Marci

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Amy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Rabbits] Convention help - DragonCon 2007
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know we are all recovering from Origins (isn't it the most rewarding tired ever?!) but........... I was hoping to get some help at Dragon Con. Anyone attending AND wanting to run some games? I need to let DC know no later than July 22nd if there are going to be any rabbits running events and request space for us. I have copies of all the games, I just need able bodied volunteers to run them.

Plus I think there is at least one giant treehouse die stranded in Atlanta. Can I use that please?

http://www.dragoncon.org/

Many thanks,
Amy
Pixie Wabbit

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:18:03 -0500
From: "Vance Rodriguez" <vaejor@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Convention help - DragonCon 2007
To: "Rabbits Discussion List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll definitely be there, Amy, and available to help for several hours
on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday(probably most of my time there if
history repeats itself once again).  Only a few generic things I have
already agreed to that I'll need to skip out for, but I can get with
you on times for those when I find them(parade is one, few concerts
otherwise)

--Vance

http://newlivehotmail.com