[Rabbits] Adjusting Rabbit Points (cross posted)

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Jul 2007 17:24:40 -0400
Hello Rabbits of various... stripes?

I apologize for the cross posting.

SuperFRED is a quirky and sometimes clumsy Rabbit-point manager. The problem with point transfers in the past was that we had been unable to remove points from a Rabbit manually. The only way to reduce a Rabbit's points was to use them in an order.

We have received occasional requests over the years to transfer points, but it was so difficult that we had always vetoed it. When we got a recent request however, we thought that since we'd set a deadline to spend points, we might take a look again at implementing something more versatile.

In short, we got Craig to build us a tool in SuperFRED that lets us adjust points in both directions!

So if you're wondering what to do with your extra points, this means you could transfer them to someone else, say, to consolidate shipping, for example, or just to be nice. Of course, if you'd like to donate them back to Looney Labs, we would be very grateful to accept them as well (We've had one person do this already - I tested the tool, and it seems to work! yay!)

If you have any point transfer or donation requests, please email us at customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and I'll adjust points as directed.

Alison Looney
Head Factotum
Question Answerer 1st Class