[Rabbits] Gen Con UK, 30th August-2nd September, Reading University

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Aug 2007 21:24:58 +0100
Last minute reminder for Rabbits attending this event...

All help is appreciated - I'm having to do a serious amount of GMing in addition to Rabbiting, so I won't be pulling my fair share of the work and the other volunteers don't deserve to be overworked. Also, don't forget that service guarantees citizenshi...uh...entry to the Fluxx birthday party (all other invites are first-come-first-served). If you're interested, all the scheduled bits are on the website at http://www.consupport.com/index.asp?Con=61
- I can be contacted here, off-list or at the Rabbit livejournal community.

Jennifer

Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live - http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk