RE: [Rabbits] Gen Con UK, 30th August-2nd September, Reading University

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jul 2007 11:25:24 +0100

Slight edit to the previous message - the party slot has now been (sort of) dealt with. It stays in its original agreed-upon slot. The organiser is allowing me the somewhat childish yet probably effective advertising approach of 'Our party's more fun than theirs', since we're actually having party games and streamers and music and food, instead of just oooh-look-at-our-new-range.
There's not enough freebies in the world to make up for a boring party!

Jennifer

Got a favourite clothes shop, bar or restaurant? Share your local knowledge http://www.backofmyhand.com