[Rabbits] Convention Roster

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Jul 2007 13:50:18 -0400
I miss having the "attends <convention>" list in my Rabbit Bio, and
being able to use that to quickly locate the bios of other rabbits I've
met at conventions or should expect to see at the next convention I
attend.

I understand that the convention roster was removed as part of the
business and software streamlining, and that part of the issue with the
old software was that it required a lot of manual intervention to add a
new convention to the roster.

Is there any hope of this coming back way with the new software?  As a
Rabbit I really liked the simple clicking to add a convention to my Bio,
and while the Wiki can duplicate this functionality, it doesn't look
like it lends itself to presenting nearly as nice a UI to it.

If all that's preventing this from becoming a reality is programmer
time/cost, I'm willing to donate my time to see it happen.

Marc