RE: [Rabbits] Convention Roster

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Jul 2007 15:57:48 -0400
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:User_Macintosh
>
> Thanks, Christopher.  That's neat stuff.  There's a lot of text on
> Userboxes to absorb.  I'm still reading . . ..
>
> I may put something together along these lines int eh next couple of
> days.

I should have also shown this link,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Userboxes, which is of course the wikipedia
page about Userboxes. :)

Oh, I'd like to make a recommendation, though, before anybody gets started
on anything: All userbox templates should be {{User something}} to match the
way that Wikipedia does it.  Also, every userbox should include
<noinclude>[[Category:Userbox]]</noinclude> so that we can easily find all
created userboxes. Wikipedia doesn't do that, but we won't have the
bajillions of userboxes that they have...

While we are at it, we can make some, though, for tagging what you play and
what you can demo (e.g. {{User Can_demo_Treehouse}} etc.)