[Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Aug 2007 17:40:12 -0400
My favorite, local hobby store is closing it's doors. I am sad. I will miss everyone. I will my friends (I opened up more and talked more with those 20-30 game geeks guys than I did with any of the females I know or go to church with..)

It was a HUGE STORE with a HUGE gaming room, well lit. The walls were not plastered with posters and magazines of nearly naked ladies- and the people were thoughful and respectful when my kids were there- I will miss that for my kids.

www.wexfordhillhobbies.com

I hate change and will now have to play LL games somewhere else! It took me over a year to know the names/recognize the faces of the guys that worked thee and a couple regulars.....(and I was there every Saturday almost!)

So, I am sad. I will my miss my gaming store....

--Kimberly