Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 08:14:26 -0400
and ours isn;t too small town- I think the problem is the internet-- all these games can be fund almost half price online- and you have the convenience of shopping at home- which probably appeals to most of the gaming type people.

Maybe they need just a gaming hall- no selling games, just paying a table fee for a clean room with some tables.

(this is about how sad I felt when I got the letter from our old pediatician that he as closing his practice...)
--Kimberly