Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 14:08:49 -0400
We have a "Board Game Group" in our area and they played at our lovely, HUGE, clean FLGS. No More after this month..

BUT- the wife of one of the guys owns a little Sewing botique- so he's going to open the sewing store for the gamers twice a month "after hours".... and we may meet at the library or local coffee shop.  So it's not a total loss, just a loss and a change.

I think a 'gaming-cafe' would be a good solution- Games we can buy cheap on the internet- so the FLGS will be a thing of the past soon, I guess. But we all like to sit, play/talk  and eat and can't buy that over the internet.....

--Kimberly