Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"vijay chopra" <vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 09:13:30 +0100
Exactly the same thing happened to my local hobby shop; "Hidden Fortress" here, on the other side of the Atlantic. Again, the problem was that there were a lot of people who would frequent it to play games (everything from MTG to Carcassonne to AD&D), but no one ever seemed to buy anything.

I think part of the problem might have been that the staff also played the games, so (and this only happens in game stores) whenever people did want to buy things they would have to ask "can I buy this please"...

Vijay.