Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"vijay chopra" <vjchopra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 6 Aug 2007 18:21:56 +0100
Indeed, The shop I was talking about is in a City of around 220,000+ people. You'd think that although a small city, it'd be able to support a board-game shop, after all we have a Games Workshop or two and a Forbidden Planet,  but no store that sells board games. The very fact that there isn't a chain that sells board-games in the same vein that the other two stores sell comics or Warhammer models, speaks volumes in itself.

Vijay