Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 13:37:24 -0400
I think local eateries need to take more advantage of thge business brought in my game stores.  At the one we played at I know Subways benefited emmensly from us being 3 stores down. Gamers are constantly in and out of Subways getting food. Same with the local pizza place- pizza was often ordered at my FLGS. Maybe they could have been more symbiotic somehow. We sure gave them a LOT of business - there should have been some sort of symbiotic activity that they could have done.

(there was a bar two doors down- I don't remember any of the gamers going there from FLGS. I mean, other days they may have, but from the way they talked about the bar it sure didn't sound like they did and they never came from the bar to FLGS or vise versa. maybe the people at our FLGS were more  'home party dinkers' as I did hear a lot of those stories)

--Kimberly