Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Sep 2007 13:04:28 -0400
When my kids went to the public schools, they showed an occassional cutesy Disney movie. Now, Disney also makes some movies that I would classify as a bad moral example for children.  So, using the same philosophy, maybe they shouldn't show Finding Nemo to the Kindergarten class.

There are just so many holes in this 'if yu use Eco FLuxx, you will be responsible for the child that ends up on Pot becuase playing Eco FLuxx taught them to play Stoner Fluxx and they then went out and purchased the substance" philosophey.

And I think if a teacher works at a school that has banned card games, the teacher should already know that and not be playing any card games in class...Fluxx or Go Fish.

--Kimberly

And now, I will play  a game of Fluxx with my Students today, maybe some Martian Backgammon, too