RE: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Sep 2007 12:31:19 -0700
So, does this mean that all of those little old ladies and churches are
going to come under fire because there is a drug bingo, and has been for
much longer than there has been a Looney Labs?

How about those teachers who teach their students to read?  After all,
they're teaching those kids to read things like High Times, as well as other
drug related materials.

And schools who have computers should also be under fire, according to this
logic, because of all the websites which promote drug usage, as well as
other immoral behaviors.

Shall we even get into how corrupting the government should be considered?

Oh, and while names may be the same, e-mail addresses need to be unique in
order to find the proper person, and this person tracks back to their e-mail
addy quite easily.

I particularly like this line "selling this game to educators with one hand
and drug addicts with the other."  I wonder just how many actual drug
addicts have bothered to purchase Stoner Fluxx.

Scott Sulzer