Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Sep 2007 14:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, miyu wrote:

On 9/16/07, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/16/07, Chris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This was sent to you from non-rabbit user John McCarty

John McCarty posts at EN World as firebeetle and is the author of an
RPG supplement called "A Turn of Events: Action Cards for Adventurous
Souls", published by a company called Silverthorne Games.

Are you sure it's the same guy?  There are probably a lot of John
McCarty's out there.  OK, maybe not a lot, but there might be more
than one.  I remember when I learned there was someone else with my
name.  Apparently he's a grandfather living in Florida.  (He's
grandkids accidentally sent me ICQs back in '98.)

Point being, the internet's a big place and names aren't always unique
no matter how, err, um, "unique" they may be.

Well he uses the name Firebeetle on the forum and his email address from the
email sent through the Rabbit Roster was firebeetle@xxxxxxxxxxx.

And he signs his EN World postings from firebeetle@xxxxxxxxxxx, so yeah, I'm pretty sure.

--
Chris Goodwin