Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Maria P" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Sep 2007 12:55:16 -0400
Hey all!  I rarely chime in, but wanted to say that I'm thrilled to be part of such an intelligent group of ppl and most certainly proud to be a rabbit.  :)   Most of the ppl I know that own Stoner Fluxx are very anti-drug!  I'm surprised "strip poker" hasn't come up in all the card game issues.  :)  Guess that's hard to play in the classroom.  :)

--Maria (loving the witty banter!)
America: One Nation, Under Surveillance