Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • FromDennis Duquette <dennisdduquette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 17 Sep 2007 10:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are just so many holes in this 'if yu use Eco
> FLuxx, you will be
> responsible for the child that ends up on Pot becuase
> playing Eco FLuxx
> taught them to play Stoner Fluxx and they then went out
> and purchased the
> substance" philosophey.

I read that last word as "philosophooey" initially (I type
faster than I think most the time, too). I like the
neologism "philosophooey" to summarize the troll's
position.

Dennis D Duquette

Theorem:
All numbers are equal.

Proof:
Choose arbitrary a and b, and let t = a + b.
(a + b)(a - b) = t(a - b)
a^2 - b^2 = ta - tb
a^2 - ta = b^2 - tb
a^2 - ta + (t^2)/4 = b^2 - tb + (t^2)/4