[Rabbits] Badge Poll for Rabbits Wiki

  • DateWed, 17 Oct 2007 09:00:22 -0700
Hi, all;

We are completely stalled on the (conventions, games, warrens) badge
creation process on the Rabbit Wiki, and we need to conduct a poll
before we move on to the heavy lifting of copying the base template to
specific applications, making (or stealing) icons, and generally getting
them rolled out. The only sticking point left is the final size of the
badges--values which will not be revisited once we've propagated them to
30-odd specific templates (err, well, *I* won't redo them, if opinion
shifts later).

Please check out the final size candidates on this User Page:
http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/User:Magus/Sandbox/Userbox_Examples

...and then chime in at this Poll:
http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/User_talk:Magus/Sandbox/Userbox_Examples#Badge_Size_Poll

Thanks, folks!