Re: [Rabbits] Badge Poll for Rabbits Wiki

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Oct 2007 18:34:10 -0400
On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 09:00:22AM -0700, David Artman wrote:

> We are completely stalled on the (conventions, games, warrens) badge
> creation process on the Rabbit Wiki, and we need to conduct a poll

David,

Thanks for kicking this in the butt and pushing it ahead.  I've gone
ahead and added my opinions to the Talk page.

I can't recall if I left the templates in a clean state.  Please feel
free to contact me via email if you have any questions about the stuff.
I know I got most, if not all, of the work I wanted to done before I
stalled.  I don't check the wiki all that often, so email here will get
a quicker response.

Marc (Magus)