Re: [Rabbits] Badge Poll for Rabbits Wiki

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Oct 2007 15:37:25 -0400
On 10/17/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Folks, I realize that I failed to provide a deadline for voting. OK,
> here it is: whenever I get time to start to make the badges, I will
> close polling without warning and just start to Do It (like I've been
> so-often told). After that, if you want a different size, start copying
> templates and resizing icons (hint: resizing UP rarely looks good...).
> ;)

Why is the image size being stored in the template?

And if it's really that important AND potentially variable, why not
just put that in another template which you can include in the other
templates.

Maybe I should just go look for myself...

--
  nested templates rock the hizouse