Re: [Rabbits] Badge Poll for Rabbits Wiki

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Oct 2007 11:45:15 -0500
The short answer, David, is that the implementation of the con-boxes
ought to be independent of the size poll happening now.

Yes, it would be possible to make, for example Template:Con_Origins
(which would be transcluded onto a user's page using {{Con Origins}},
and Template:Con_Origins will contain appropriate code to point to the
image, include the appropriate text and transclude the generic userbox
design.  My MediaWiki-fu is not yet strong enough to know out how to
do this (but I'll try and research it over the next few days), as it's
much easier to do this at the outset rather than converting the
"existing" userboxes over.  That said, if the appropriate userboxes
are made they can be converted to a "better" design later with no
changes needed from the users using them.

Timothy