Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 60, Issue 6

  • FromBen Campbell <bl.campbell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 14:05:29 -0400
Another lurker-first-time-poster:

Just call them Loons or Lunatics.  Lab Loonies... something like that... ties in with branding very well.  Maybe have a contest to come up with the best name.  Also, if you're going to reply, offer your own idea of an alternate name instead of "i agree" or "i disagree".

Ben Campbell