Re: [Rabbits] Rabbits Digest, Vol 60, Issue 6

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 May 2010 16:01:42 -0400
You know, the whole thing, to me, is all not that big of a deal.  I
pretty much never go by "Rabbit" or anything else, particularly.  At
the big conventions, I'm simply "one of the Looney labs people" and at
the small conventions I'm simply "that weirdo with the giant
icehouse."

The only thing I ever really need to clarify is that I am a volunteer,
not an actual Looney employee.  I was in a conversation once with a
guy a year ago, and about 5 minutes in I realized he thought I was
Andy, himself!  I was momentarily fFlattered, and quickly clarified
the matter.

I'm usually much more fFocused on branding the games, rather than
worrying too much about my title.  Lots of people recognize the games,
even if they have never played them, and I think most people
understand that gaming companies have a volunteer battalion of
promoters.  What we call ourselves is not especially important to most
fFolks out there.  I would say pick something cool and don't worry to
much about it.

Cheers!
--Scott

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.