Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] RE: [Icehouse] Something for Zendo Fans

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Jul 2006 13:15:05 -0400
> right now I just want to see people have fun with it.
>
> Here's the web-page:
>
> http://www.koryheath.com/Java/Paradigm/
>
> If you'd like to discuss the game, head on over to the Paradigm Google
> Group. If you hurry, you can be member #2!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/paradigmgame
>
> Thanks, and have fun!
>
> -- Kory

(I'm moving this discussion to the Something list, since it is only
peripherally related to Icehouse.)

Ok, I don't get it.  It's a random guess?  There doesn't seem to be any
logic I can use to intuit the correct color.  Am I just dense, or do you
have to assume that the pattern is a coherent one and use an "educated"
guess?

Topher