Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] RE: [Icehouse] Something for Zendo Fans

  • FromKory Heath <kory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Jul 2006 13:31:51 -0700

(Which
sucks, considering you can ONLY use your own boards if you download the jar.
Perhaps there could be a repository of game boards to download?)
Yes, someone else has also requested this, so I've put up a zip file containing all the online patterns. Just go to the Paradigm web page and click the "Download Patterns" link.

Overall, an enjoyable game, though.  Nicely done, Kory.

Thanks! And I'm enjoying Inkscape, too. I can't believe I've been doing all my tabletop-game prototyping with a bitmap editor all these years...

-- Kory