Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] RE: [Icehouse] Something for Zendo Fans

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Jul 2006 09:33:31 -0400
> each pattern was designed by a human pattern-designer,
> whose goal is to make a fun game experience.

Yeah, I'm feeling it now that I've played a few more games.  Too bad each
board is kind of a one time deal.  Once you know the pattern, it's kind of a
lock.  As such, playing one's own boards is less than satisfying. (Which
sucks, considering you can ONLY use your own boards if you download the jar.
Perhaps there could be a repository of game boards to download?)

Overall, an enjoyable game, though.  Nicely done, Kory. (And an extra thanks
for the pointer to Inkscape.  I needed a nice freebie vector editor, and I
was previously unaware of its existence.)

Topher