Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] TV Turnoff Week

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Apr 2007 23:37:40 -0400
We have gone without TV before for a few months... we did it a couple times. I loved it. My husband wouldn't go for no TV again though. But he might. We really don't watch much at all. We haven't had cable for years. Not sure if we ever did. We get 3 or 4 fuzzy channels.

Does no TV me and No network television... but a DVD is fine?