Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] TV Turnoff Week

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Apr 2007 01:38:34 -0400
wow, that's a lot of stimuli, both auditory and visual. I get overstimluated easily with noise and lights.
We have been watching more TV the past couple weeks. My kids have been sick and it's Spring Break and our little house guest from Honduras has enjoyed reading the Spanish Subtitles that go along with the spoken English (or vice versa). I can't wait for school to start up Monday and have less TV (and hopefully less sick kids)

I prefer watching "TV" online or getting an entire season on DVD.

Why are you watching TV from the bathroom? Why isn't the bathroom door closed?
I do feel the same about conversations at meal time... If God wanted us to talk during meals we'd have two mouths... or eat with our noses....

--Kimberly