Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] TV Turnoff Week

  • Fromcheryl anderson <cherylllr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Apr 2007 07:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
If we ate more slowly, alternating chewing with
speaking (chew while listening!), we'd have more
chance to get to know our tablemates/family
better and form healthier r'ships.  Also, we'd
probably be less FAT because the food could have
a chance to signal to us that we've eaten before
we shovel more in our mouths.  There've been lots
of studies addressing obesity and slowing down is
a good weight-loss strategy.

Cheryl
LLR

--- Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do feel the same about conversations at meal
> time... If God wanted us to
> talk during meals we'd have two mouths...

Share books, share fun!  See:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cherylllr