Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Supertaster

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 2 Aug 2008 11:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Christopher Hickman wrote:

On Friday, August 01, 2008, at 01:36PM, "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this fortnight in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2008/WN.07.31.08.html>

Andy may be a supertaster, but I certainly am not.  With the exception of coffee, that list of "problem foods" sounded like a delicious shopping list!

Perhaps I am one.  The only food on the list I like is cabbage.

And that includes hot foods and tonic water; I can't handle a lot of spice. Mild is about the strongest of most things I can take. It was worse when I was a kid; mustard and onions were too strong for me then.

I was a very picky eater.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx