Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] lesson plans

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 May 2006 09:09:31 -0600
Now see, that is incredible use of a good game for education.
Not to mention the fact that there is a school that teaches logic at all.
I very much want the lesson plans for how you did such. These are exactly
the type of things the group I am working with was considering for fun
education.

Thanks
Fred Poutre

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:57:13 -0600 "David C.Z. Wacks"
<david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I just started as a Demo Bunny but I have held 5 "events" sort of. I
have been >teaching a Deductive logic/reasoning class (grades 4-8) and
have exposed the classes >to "Werewolf"