Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] questions about Eco Fluxx

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 12:05:44 -0400
My order came the other day. My kis LOVE LOVE LOVE Eco Fluxx!!!

I had a questions about winning though.

Can you win in the middle of a turn or do you wait until everything is plated in a turn. Like if there is a PLAY ALL card and you play cards and get halfway through the cards in your hand and you have met the goal, but if you continue toplay ALL the cards, you'd no longer meet the goal at the end of playing all of your cards... do you stop and win midway through or play ALL your cards and see where you are at that point?

We are ging to try Cosmic Coasters today, as we are studying coins and money this month.

~~Kimberly
Homeschooling 3 boys