Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] questions about Eco Fluxx

  • FromCarol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 13:09:42 -0500
Well, there's a few things that may/will happen with stuff that teachers write up and send in.

1) I'm building content for our website - we've got a spot for stuff that teachers send us (<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/EducationalIdeas/index.html>) but I've just not had the time lately (Origins and Gen Con and stuff!!!) to get new stuff up.

2) It might end up in a brochure or other publication - like as a quote on the Wunderland website (www.wunderland.com).

3) And finally, anything shared on this list does encourage other teachers in thinking about how to use these games in their classrooms perhaps in a different way.

There's probably a ton of other things that can/will happen with submitted things - and I'm probably leaving stuff out - but that's what's hit the top of my brain at this point. What else would others like to have available to them??

Carol