Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] questions about Eco Fluxx

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 13:30:18 -0400
Thanks Carol-

And you can use anything I tell you are send you any time you want.

I'll see about getting you a little write u p.

Where are you putting these things.... like the new rules for the games I sent. where do these things end up again? I'd like to see the ways others use these games as well.

~Kimberly