Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] questions about Eco Fluxx

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 21:34:01 -0400

I LOVE SET and I am considered on the autism spectrum, but very mildly. I think the dyslexia in me helsp me with Set and well as my OCDness with patterns.or maybe it is just because I can beat the pants off of everyone else in my family at Set.

I also think it helps that the rules change so often, that if there is a change they can't stand it doesn't last for long, so they can learn to cope with it on a short term basis.

Magi, your school system counts Eco Fluxx as a credit? What grade level?

~Kimberly
homeschooling 3 boys