Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] questions about Eco Fluxx

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Jul 2006 11:28:12 -0500
There is no rule that you can't look thru the discard pile - but then
again, no rule that specifically says you *can*.

The standard way I've seen it played is that people can go through the
discard pile whenever they want - as long as they don't mix up the
order of the discard pile.  This last part has only become important
when "order of the discard pile" matters - as when the New Rule
"Composting" hits the table.

What this does is allow everyone to be on even footing - if someone
has a good enough memory, they *can* remember what cards are in the
discard pile.  However, my memory ain't that good - so allowing anyone
to look thru the discard pile is a gentler way to play.

but having the "Mom Rule" works too!
:)
Carol