Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Gnostica question

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 14:28:36 -0500
I'm curious if there exists a deck of cards that would not look like nor be anything like tarot to use to try Gnostica out.  I would be interested in letting the kids test out the game but there is not a chance in the world I'm going to be the teacher who has a tarot deck in the classroom *laugh*.  I was just curious before I looked into creating a deck just for use with the game in school.

Actually I may still make a deck, perhaps commission some kids to do the art for individual cards.  It could be neat to laminate their art and they know the club plays with it after they have graduated and moved on.... something for me to think about...

                   -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.