Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Need some teacher advice please

  • From"Carol Townsend" <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Mar 2007 11:28:03 -0500
Hey all

Two weeks ago, I posted here about the new Academy page that had just gone up:
http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/index.html

... and then last week I'd asked if anyone was doing anything for Earth Day.

I've gotten almost no response.  Yes, Kimberly and Kate did chat for a moment - but it's been really quiet here lately.

And there's been no nibbles on the Teacher's Special that I talk about on the Academy page.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=302

Nobody's ordered any EcoFluxx for their classroom.

So... here's the question - or the advice I'm looking for:

1) What's up?  Is it the time of year that everyone is so crazy busy?
2) Is the special not "special" enough?  What would you like to see instead?
3) Are we just not getting the word out enough?  If so - where else should we go (we're talking "free" here too - not asking if we should pay for ads in educational publications...)
4) Was the content of the Academy posting not meeting needs?

It's been a big echo of nothingness here folks - what do I need to change???

thanks!
Carol
 - she who is just trying to figure out how best to help teachers...