Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] MusicFluxx

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 30 Mar 2007 07:34:43 -0500

On 3/29/07, Juanpablo Amado <cardzmaster2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ach, methods classes.

Been there - done that.  Science based instead of music, but still methods.  Bane of my existance at the time, if I remember correctly.

Then again, it's been a while.... started teaching in 1986... (shakes head at where the time goes...)

Anyway, I did have one final question Johnpaul - how did you do such a wonderful job on the cards?  Did you photoshop or use something else?  Magi's been on to share how she's done this in her class... how did you actually make the cards?

Carol