Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Need some teacher advice please

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Mar 2007 20:55:05 -0400
That is a good point.  I want a place to discuss using games in the classroom in general and I would hate to be limited to just discussing LL games.  So feel free to ignore my request :laugh:

                   -Ryan