Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Curriculum and Cooperative games

  • From"Ammy Hill" <ammy.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Apr 2007 17:38:12 -0700
I can: Hoopla (from the makers of Cranium). Everyone beats the timer, or everyone fails, and surprisingly, even though you don't get more time, there are more tasks to complete when there are more people, but the extra brains on those tasks usually means the larger group wins. It's pretty impressive actually, and fascinating to watch people's strengths and weaknesses emerge.

Another game is Scotland Yard, though that's very different because it's all the other players against Mr. X. Mr. X is a criminal escaping in London and you have to try to maneuver everyone around to land on the same space as him even though he only turns up every fifth turn.

Ammy